- “Getting into the deep δ wave to strengthen the energy wave in your body”.
A live report on the experiments conducted in the “Music before Medicine Seminar”, Taipei, Taiwan 2006
- Studies of Classical music and sound waves to the human body
- Improving Birth Outcome and Child Development
A conference held by the Chinese Ministry of Health. On December 7, 2005, Master Shen Wu was invited to the third Improving Birth Outcome and Child Development conference which was held in the People’s Congress Hall. During the conference, Prof. Wu represented several overseas scholars and voiced the thesis and study on “Music’s Functions Parallel to the Medicine’s.” Also, he was elected as one of the board members for Chinese Association for Improving Birth Outcome and Child Development.
- “Music Before Medicine, and the Medical Research Report on Treating Terminal Ill Old Cancer Patients”, a paper presented at the Fourth International Conference on Senior Citizens, (jointly held by China People’s University, Beijing University, Qinhua University, Hong Kong University, Capital Medical Science University, China’s National Senior Citizen Commission, and US Overseas Chinese Senior Citizen Issue Research Association), Beijing, China, October 15, 2003.
- “Music and Ancient Chinese Medicine to Help Mankind”, presented by Health Today, Inc. a Chinese Journal published in New York, May 17, 2003.
- “Music Before Medicine”, a paper presented at Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, March 18, 2002.
- Invited to Comprehensive Cancer Care 2000 jointly sponsored by the National Cancer Institute & the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, presented his cancer research report (jointly done with Dr. Neal Finkler) and demonstrated Music Qigong Therapy and all related books and products.
- “Music Qigong – Five Pentatonic Tones Correspond to Five Major Organs”, the 7th International Congress of Chinese Medicine, American Eastern Medical Institute, August 1, 1998.
- “Music Before Medicine”, The First Conference of Chinese Medicine and Herbs, New York, 1998
- “Dongfang Fuyin – Music Qigong”, The Academic Conference of the Tenth Anniversary of the World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies, the International Convention Center, Beijing, China, November 1-3, 1997.
- “The Lost Musical Therapy Appears Again”, The Fifth International Conference on Chinese and Western Medicine, University of Southern California, CA, July 26, 1997.
- “Musical Therapy and Qigong Together as a Healing Method”, First International Qigong Conference, Medical School, USC, CA, 1997.
- “Analysis of Music Qigong Treatment of Bone Injuries”, the First National Conference on Bone Injury, Hainan, China, August 18, 1992.