Receptive Soul Meditation Music MP3 by Master Shen Wu (In WMA file but could be converted to MP3 if you wish)
The Receptive Soul meditation music incorporates the Zhi(Fire) sound which, according to Chinese medicine, opens and enters the energy channels of the heart and small intestine of the human body. It is most effective in treating the following conditions:chest stiffness, asthma with phlegm, eye fatigue, poor appetite, shoulder pain, wrist pain and numbness, heart problem, high and low blood pressure, palpitation, endocarditis, irregular heart beat, enlarged heart muscles, other heart problems, mental illnesses and pervasive insomnia.
- The opening of the heart has also been found to enhance one’s physical beauty
- Beneficial for the heart and small intestine meridians
- Improve the immune system within the body
- Balance and improve the mind, heart, spirit of the listener
- Improve the functioning of the overall body
- Beneficial for mental illnesses and pervasive insomnia
- Reduce or eliminate problems associated with chest stiffness, asthma with phlegm, eye fatigue, poor appetite, shoulder pain, wrist pain and numbness, heart problem, high and low blood pressure, palpitation, endocarditis, irregular heart beat, enlarged heart muscles, other heart problems
- Help maintain emotional stability and have a more resilient mindset that would not be as affected by worldly concerns as before
Hesitating on whether you should buy it or not? Why not listen to the short music preview below to experience it first or read through the past testimonials?
Friendly Reminder: This particular soundtrack is in WMV format, so you have to convert it to MP3 if you want. The WMA files could only be downloaded once, so please save it on the computer carefully then you would be able to find it again. The files are in Zip files, once you open them, you would be able to extract the MP3s out and listen to them. Enjoy the beautifully composed and played music by Master Shen Wu.
About the Author
Warning: Master Shen Wu has the copyright to the music, if you unlawfully transmit the music to others or use the music for any commercial purposes, there might be legal issues related.
Music is protected by copyright. The unauthorized downloading or uploading of music is actionable as copyright infringement, even if not done for profit.
Illegal copying and distribution of copyrighted music is often accomplished using “peer-to-peer” (P2P) software installed on individual computers, which allows your computer to exchange files with other computers that are running similar software. P2P services usually configure their software so that any files you download (and any other files in your “shared folder”) are automatically made accessible to anyone else on the P2P network that requests them.
When you use such services to download and upload files, you are not anonymous. Whenever you connect to the Internet, your computer is assigned a unique “Internet protocol (IP) address” from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This unique IP address is used to identify your computer as the source of available files to all other computers on a P2P network. The infringement notice you received is the result of your computer having been identified as engaged in an illegal transfer of copyrighted music. A notice was sent to your ISP identifying the particular infringement and the associated IP address. Your ISP determined from its records that the IP address was assigned to your account when the infringement was committed. Your ISP then sent you the infringement notice you received.